Congratulations to Anna Brannin, the winner of our Mouse Week Treasure Hunt! Anna was the first to enter and matched each and every object to its book correctly! Here are the answers:
- A spider – Sheila Rae, the Brave
- George Washington, as a mouse – Lilly’s Purple Plastic Purse
- A blue umbrella with purple circles – Julius, the Baby of the World
- A green squirt gun – Chester’s Way
- Someone wearing rollerblades – Wemberly Worried
- A pair of binoculars – Owen
- A yin-yang symbol – Lilly’s Big Day
- Heart-shaped sunglasses – Chrysanthemum
- A watercolor paint set with brush – A Weekend with Wendell
Anna will receive a fabulous prize chockablock with mouse merch! Just take a look!
We hope you enjoyed Mouse Week! Stay tuned next week: Comic-Con, Paul O. Zelinsky’s upcoming book, a guest post by Kate Thompson, and more!